Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Loving Husband

A man and his ever-nagging wife went on vacation to Jerusalem. While they were there, the wife passed away. The undertaker told the husband, "You can have her shipped home for $5,000, or you can bury her here, in the Holy Land, for just $150."

The man thought about it and told him he would just have her shipped home.

The undertaker asked, "Why would you spend $5,000 to ship your wife home, when it would be wonderful to be buried in the holy land and you would spend only $150?"

The man replied, "Long ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead. I just can't take that chance."

READ JOKES ON
abusive husband
angry husband
another woman's husband
bad husband
be your husband
best husband
better husband
boy husband
boyfriend husband
cf husband
cf husband blog
cheated on husband
cheated on my husband
cheating on my husband
christian husband
confessions of a cf husband
controlling husband
country husband
dating husband
depressed husband
divorce husband
do my husband
female husband
fighting with husband
find a husband
find husband
finding a husband
forced husband
future husband
get back my husband
get back your husband
get husband
get husband back
get my husband back
get your husband back
good husband
hate husband
hate my husband
her husband
hire my husband
his husband
hot husband
how to find a husband
how to get a husband
how to husband
how to leave your husband
how to love your husband
how to please your husband
how to trust your husband
how well do you know your husband
husband
husband abuse
husband advice
husband and wife
husband back
husband chastity
husband cheated
husband cheated on me
husband comments
husband death
husband ex
husband girlfriend
husband hates me
husband have
husband help
husband humiliation
husband i
husband ignores me
husband is
husband is depressed
husband lies
husband maid
husband marriage
husband material
husband mistress
husband mother
husband moved out
husband murder
husband over
husband panties
husband partner
husband punishment
husband relationships
husband signs
husband spouse
husband store
husband stories
husband submissive
husband training
husband tv
husband wanted
husband wants
husband wants a divorce
husband wants divorce
husband wants kidney back
husband wants to watch
husband watching
husband wife relationship
husband wives
husband woman
husbands
husbands revenge
i love my husband
i want a husband
is my husband cheating
james husband
jewels husband
john husband
killed husband
late husband
lazy husband
leaving husband
leaving my husband
leaving your husband
loss of a husband
loss of husband
love husband
love your husband
lying husband
military husband
miss my husband
murdered husband
my future husband
my husband
my husband cheated
my husband had an affair
my husband is depressed
my husband is having an affair
my husband rocks
not attracted to husband
pat the husband
pegging your husband
relationship
relationship husband
respect your husband
s husband
slave husband
submissive husband
the husband
things to do with your husband
to husband
unemployed husband
when husband
when your husband cheats
wife husband
win back your husband
with husband
without husband
worst husband
you husband
your husband


No comments:

Post a Comment

He Asked Symonds

He Asked Hayden

He Asked Kaif Too

At Last got frm Harbhajan

At Last got frm Harbhajan

Thanks Bhajji

Powered By Blogger

READERS LOCATIONS

VISITORS

ARTICLE WRITERS
ARTICLE WRITERS